The 2021 State of Testing
- Perspective of the testing profession and the global testing community
- Place of testing in organizations
- Trending sources of information
- 1,500 participants, from 80 countries
Why reading this report?
The State of Testing report is based on the largest and most diverse survey in the testing community.
It is the largest annual survey that seeks to identify the existing characteristics, practices, and challenges facing the testing community in hopes to shed light and provoke a fruitful discussion towards improvement.
This year’s report provides powerful insights into the current status of the testing community as well as a number of interesting insights on the trends affecting the testing and development ecosystem.
Get this report now for free
- Profile of the respondents
- Testers education and training
- Testing in organizations
- Future perspectives