About this WEBINAR
5 ways to get the most out of Microsoft Teams
With 75 million active users per day, Microsoft Teams has emerged as the leading communication platform in the world.
In a context where teleworking is widespread, its popularity is not surprising as Teams enables colleagues to collaborate in real time from anywhere.
While its use has intensified over the last few months, a minority of organizations are fully exploiting the full potential and functionality of Microsoft Teams. Most of the time, they limit its use to videoconferencing, chatting, and document sharing.
But well managed, the functionalities and extensions of Microsoft Teams are sources of new opportunities to increase flexibility, collaboration and efficiency.
Our partnership with Microsoft and our Office 365 center of expertise enable us to provide any kind of organization with the most out of Microsoft Teams, whether the tool is already in place or not.
During this webinar co-organized with Microsoft, we will go through the best practices and we will present use cases to discover how to fully exploit the potential of Microsoft Teams.
Access the replay now
- Introduction and objectives
- What can go wrong Microsoft Teams (experiences feedback)
- Microsoft Teams best practices
- Automation possibilities by Microsoft
- Conclusion and questions-and-answers session
5 good reasons to watch the replay
- How to get the most collaboration & communication out of Teams?
- How to keep Teams easy to use and user friendly?
- Setting up and using Teams is easy, but do you know that you can do more than communicating & sharing files?
- What is the added value of Teams and how to use it properly?
- What are the links with Sharepoint, Planner, Power Platform?