About this webinar
"By the end of 2024, 75% of enterprises will shift from piloting to operationalizing AI"- Gartner.
If you have an interest in data or AI, then you already heard this kind of sentence. And yet here is the question you keep asking yourself: How? And after that: Where do I start? Confusing, isn't it?
Establishing AI and becoming a data-driven company is a very complex journey. You must consider many dimensions including strategy, processes and use cases, not to mention the organization. Yet, based on our proven experience, we can tell that organizations can achieve their vision only by having an effective AI strategy.
This is especially true for DAT (Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH), with which, in less than two years, we went from a few POCs to an internal data science team and a central data science platform fully operational. Sounds like a dream, doesn't it?
This webinar is designed to share our experience and best practices on implementing the AI strategy of DAT from scratch.
Who should watch the replay?
- Chief Data Officers,
- Head of AI,
- Head of Data Science,
- Chief Information Officer,
- or anyone with a stake in data science and AI within a company.
Topics to be covered during this webinar:
- DAT's Head of Data Science experience feedback and lessons learned,
- Organizations AI maturity level: current status,
- AI Strategy as a key to success,
- Best approach to define and implement an AI Strategy